Thursday 15 March 2018

Where I Stand Now

Area of interest in animation

I consider myself as a generalist who keeps an open mind when it comes to making animated films. I feel strongly passionate about finding new ways of self-expression through the language of motion. This made myself more drawn towards - but not restricted to - the experimental approach of making animated films. My animating process is hands-on experimentation with tangible media aimed to effectively delivers believes which I want to convey. It is reflected in works that I have been producing which have clear personal tone of voice that is open for interpretation to the audience.

Sustainable Practice

What could potentially bridge my practice to real life?

Concerns: UK government making visa requirements increasingly difficult (Tier 2 visa: earn £23,200) and the dilemma of where to move next.

job application procedure for foreigners in the UK be like

PENDINGGGGGGGG!!!


Look up on visa documentation and where to move next.

Work freelance or in a studio -> Move and find a job or an agency representative in London

Alternatives -> Canada (NFB), Japan (international new media artist residency in Tokyo), Netherlands, France (Paris or Lyon), Denmark (Copenhagen).

Remote working -> I want to find a place in Indonesia outside Jakarta where the art scene is more down to earth rather than elitist, possibly Yogyakarta or Bandung.

No comments:

Post a Comment