Tuesday 22 May 2018

LAU Graduate Entrepreneur Update

I have emailed the LAU International team the other day telling them that I am interested in the opportunity and asking them to provide me further details. I have also clearly stated that I will be setting up the business with Galuh.


The International team has got back to me about the necessary details and the deadline for the pitch. We've got until 11th of June to fill up the application form.


In the application form, there are a lot of things we haven't really considered yet, such as building the 'team', marketing, finances, operations, legal operation and sustainability practice. However, they do provide a helpful framework to fill up each sections of the application form. Hopefully, I will be able to do some research which might help to fill them up for the submission so that I can get feedback from the tutors.

On a side note, I have also thought that it will be nice to work with other social enterprises and charity organisations based in Leeds. I feel like we should contact the Leeds Animation Workshop, a feminist independent animation studio, and their works connote strong political message. Looking at the council website and film festivals that'll be going on in Leeds could also be a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment