Monday 14 May 2018

Where are You From Exhibition

I saw this exhibition poster at the uni and was curious of what it is all about. They do an open call for submission, but I thought most of my work hasn't got much influence of where I came from. I didn't submit anything, but still went for the exhibition instead.


The overarching intention from this exhibition is for people to sign petition to fill up the quota of ethnic minorities in the university, and also promote equality in the learning environment and the creative industry.

I enjoyed the exhibition and met some new people and exchange thoughts about discrimination towards ethnic minorities in creative industry and in the art uni. It is good to be able to celebrate diversity through the artworks exhibited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment