Sunday 20 May 2018

Online Presence: Twitter & LinkedIn

Twitter and LinkedIn is my least used social media. I don't use Twitter often because I have aversion to reading too many short sentences. Twitter also have limitations in terms of the media shared, and more often than not it will link to another web page which is quite a hassle especially when browsing with phone. Meanwhile, I do not use LinkedIn as much too, as I thought it would be a bit dry and I am too shy to add people I don't know too. However, I found it quite useful for connecting with new people and old friends when I got log on to it earlier to take a screenshot of my profile. It can possibly be the place where I can connect with professionals and look for future clients, collaborators or employers.

Here is a screenshot of my Twitter and LinkedIn profile:
Twitter Link
LinkedIn Link
Twitter profile


LinkedIn profile

No comments:

Post a Comment