Sunday 20 May 2018

Online Presence: Instagram

Instagram is my oldest and most-used social media. Despite the sayings that artists should keep their professional account and their personal account separate, I choose to have just one account out of convenience. Most of the things that I've been posting are my artworks, with some photos to add more variety. Ultimately, it serves the function to show the relation between art and the artist's personality. On a side note, it is nice to keep in touch with some old friends and acquaintances who commented on things I have posted or replied to my story.

I think I am quite addicted to scrolling endlessly on my feed and following a lot of artists and creative bloggers to find inspirations. Despite the addiction, I have maintained a handful of friendship from Instagram, especially friends whom I met during Annecy. Although, nowadays Instagram has become a bit dull as they changed the feed algorithm as the things that popped up are quite same-y.

Instagram: Link

an overview of my Instagram page



No comments:

Post a Comment