Saturday 28 April 2018

Careers, Networking and Events in Indonesia

If I were to go back to Indonesia, the most suitable thing for me is to take commissions as a freelance multi disciplinary artist and also submit my work to exhibitions and film festivals around Asia Pacific. With a degree in animation, I feel more confident to approach and get involved with art spaces, studio, or events in Indonesia that showcases video art, film and 2D animation. Having done a handful of designing and illustrating, I have acquired a good understanding of the visual language which could give me a credibility as a visual artist, too.

Ika Vantiani
Ika is a friend of a friend who is a collage artist based in Indonesia, and whose art resonates her passion about the subject of feminism. Being an experienced freelance artist, I feel that she will be a good contact if I want to get to know more about freelancing and networking with artists in Indonesia.

Here is a link to her Instagram profile: Link


Residencies, Agencies and Studios
Ruang Rupa Link
Lir Artspace Link
Toaster Link
Kopi Keliling Link

Art Space and Events
Dia.Lo.Gue Artspace Link
ArtJog Link
Arkipel Documentary & Experimental Film Festival Link
Cartoons Underground (Singapore) Link


No comments:

Post a Comment