Wednesday 4 April 2018

Creative Website

Over spring break, I did a proper portfolio website of selected works which reflects image I want to convey in my work and versatility with different traditional media. For this reason, I've decided to simply reuse an alphabet cut-out of my name from my past showreel to create a heading for the website.

Here's the link to my website: https://brendamuliawan.wixsite.com/brenda-animates

Homepage is my animation portfolio. Showreel is put on big screen to advertise what I can offer, while my most recent works automatically comes up after. Wix creates a channel for video portfolio where videos can be added and arranged by the user. It also offers basic views statistics on the videos uploaded on the site.



A page for illustration and sketchbooks excerpt:




Personal bio:








No comments:

Post a Comment