Thursday 5 April 2018

Reflection on Plans

I am quite flexible flip-flopping between animation studio, being an independent filmmaker or being in a collective. However, if I do have to work or doing an internship in an office setting, I would be aiming to work at relatively small studio as I want to stay being a generalist while also expand my knowledge in animation and filmmaking through the work experience.

If I am not eligible to switch to any of the UK visa by July, I wouldn't wanna find a professional job to stay in the UK. I am quite excited to make another short film and build network within the artist and independent filmmakers within Indonesia and Southeast Asia. The plan before leaving is to find several hourly-paid jobs in Leeds to earn enough money to fund my year off in Indonesia instead. Life is tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment